Your kitchen has got more bacteria running around than your bathroom does. Well, maybe not your kitchen, the Fat Guy’s kitchen for sure. To prevent picking up one of those dangerous food germs and to keep your kitchen clean and safe then take the following precautions
- Wash your hands frequently when you are in the kitchen preparing food or cooking.
- Have separate chopping boards for meat and veggies
- Always cook your meat thoroughly
- Wash your utensils very well – especially when dealing with cutting raw meat
- Microwave your sponge frequently