Dr Felicia Stoler wants to teach you how you can be Living Skinny in Fat Genes. In her new book Living Skinny in Fat Genes. The Healthy Way to Lose Weight and Feel Great she explains that their is no fat gene that is making you fat – sorry about that. She teaches her clients how to use nutrition to overcome genetics and family histories and live healthier lives.
Here are some of the key points from her book and this interview
- Eat more fruits and vegetables like tomatoes, blueberries and spinach
- Eat less protein
- Use less artificial sweeteners
- Eat 3 small meals and 3 small snacks each day – and not all at one time – try and spread them out over the course of your day.
- Eat more fiber
- Eat more plant based food.
- Use healthy oils like…olive, canola and Malaysian palm fruit
- Eat more yogurt with live bacteria probiotic each day