Here are some easy ways to trick yourself in order to stay motivated. Everyone’s motivation comes and goes. Some days it is easy to get fired up about exercising and eating right and other days you want to sit on the couch with a pint of Ben and Jerry’s and watch a Jersey Shore marathon. Here are 5 easy tips to keep you motivated all year long.
- Set long and short term goals
- Stay focused on your goals everyday
- Use visual aids – put a picture of yourself when you were hotter up on your mirror. If you’re like the Fat Guy and don’t have a good pic go with a picture of someone you aspire to look like
- Hire a personal trainer fr a couple of sessions to jump start your program
- Create a rock solid support system – weekly check-ins are critical along with regular weigh-ins
Listen right now to hear Dr Fitness’ tips. Dr Fitness and the Fat Guy’s Wellness Minutes improve your health in 3 minutes a day or less. iTunes Follow us on Twitter @FatGuy and @DrFitness6 Be our Friend on Facebook